The cold weather of winter and early spring here in British Columbia provides a lot of hardships for many different professions, but particularly in industrial painting in Vancouver, BC. This time of year is primarily responsible for many of the corrosion issues that occur in industrial settings, especially if the initial paint job was inadequate. You have a lot of snow, ice and salt, all of which is a hotbed for rust problems. You might feel as though you need to put off applying a new coat because it’s the winter, and the weather isn’t exactly going to make the... View Article
Categories for Industrial Painting
February 25, 2019 Leave your thoughts
- The Importance of Industrial Power Cleaning in Vancouver, BC
- The Benefits of Investing in Sidewalk Power Washing in Vancouver, BC
- Trust the Best When It Comes to Commercial Pressure Washing in Vancouver, BC
- If You Have Tough Graffiti That You Need Removed, Call Us!
- Some Safety Tips for Aerial Equipment