It’s important to periodically deploy applications geared toward removing hard and soft marine growth and debris from structures based offshore, including subsea structures. Maintaining a clean pile surface is crucial to keeping offshore assets in good condition, especially as they get older, and it’s imperative for creating the most efficient grouting operations. As marine growth and other types of debris build up over the course of time, it can affect grout adhesion between a pile surface and other pieces. For this reason, it’s important to cut out delays between the installation of a mono pile, transition piece placement and grouting... View Article
Categories for Subsea Pile Cleaning
September 10, 2019 Leave your thoughts
- The Importance of Subsea Pile Cleaning in Vancouver, BC
- What’s the Difference Between Power Washing and Pressure Washing?
- The Benefits of Industrial Painting in Vancouver, BC
- A Look at the Biggest Benefits of Parking Lot Power Washing in Vancouver, BC
- Stay Up to Date with Your Oil Rig Painting in Vancouver, BC