When your home or business premises require a spotless fascia, commercial power washing becomes the appropriate option. This is because it eliminates all stubborn dirt, grime, and stains from all the necessary places. What is commercial power washing?
Power washing involves spraying water under high pressure to get rid of undesirable elements from masonry, fences and concrete surfaces. Hot water is used in commercial washing for removing tough stains.
Power washing is a high-pressure cleaning technique that uses water at over 250 degrees. A discharge of heated water is at a rate of five gallons every minute and 3,000 psi of pressure is directed to the intended surface. The technique breaks the bond between surface and dirt.
Can All Surfaces be Power Washed?
Not all parts of your structures can withstand the pressure involved in power washing. Surfaces such as painted surfaces, laminar sandstone, asphalt roofing, stained wood and asphalt roofing should not be power washed.
Why Your Building Needs Power Washing
Power washing, when done professionally, offers preventive maintenance to exterior surfaces. Power washing prevents rotting by eliminating contaminants from surfaces and untimely falling of loose materials. This extends your property’s lifespan. Commercial power washing has several other benefits, such as:
- Fewer Repairs: With time, dirt accumulates on the sides and roof of the building, trapping moisture in your walls, and leading to mold and mildew growth. This ultimately causes property damage. Professional power washers will clean the sidewalks, fences, gutters and hard surfaces, eliminating decomposable contaminants that might cause serious structural damage.
- Improves Curb Appeal: Occasionally, you need to spend a substantial amount of time and money refurbishing your home’s exterior. Pressure washing is an ideal way to ensure the building looks appealing to visitors.
- Healthier Environment: The exterior of your building’s surfaces accumulates mold, mildew and other bacteria that cause harm to people working or living in it. With proper expert cleaning, pollutants clinging to the exterior surfaces are washed away. These elements can lead to health issues, such as allergies and respiratory problems. Regular power washing assists in preventing these problems. Furthermore, it minimizes accidental falls due to grime.
- Makes Cleaning Easier: Ordinary cleaning is laborious and cleaning larger surfaces can be a daunting task. However, commercial pressure washing makes the task very easy.
- Works on Any Surface: Regardless of whether you wish to prepare your building for new paintwork, eradicate hard water deposits or remove grease or oil from hard surfaces, pressure washing is the way to go. The technique works on every surface, be it the patio, fence, deck, walkway or other surfaces.
- Increases Value of the Building: If you are planning to sell your property, it would help to engage specialists for a complete power wash. This will ensure it sparkles with spotless surfaces. An appropriately cleaned building appeals to more eyes than soiled facades. Whether the building is in a posh neighborhood or a modest income area, proper power washing will certainly make it stand out and produce the right impression.
Categorised in: Commercial Power Washing
This post was written by admin