Investing in industrial equipment requires quite a bit of capital, along with a serious commitment to growing your business. After purchasing this equipment, you’re responsible for maintaining it to minimize the instances of breakdowns and injuries. An often-overlooked maintenance task is industrial equipment painting in Vancouver, BC.
Top eight reasons to paint industrial equipment
We know there’s a lot to maintain and manage when you own a business. Industrial equipment painting in Vancouver, BC likely seems less of a priority than other maintenance obligations. However, failing to paint and coat your expensive gear could cost you a lot of money down the road. You’ll miss out on the following benefits:
- Longer service life: After using any industrial equipment for a while, the original paint and finish wears away and requires updating. Your equipment relies on these coatings to protect the components while in operation. Painting and coating industrial equipment in Vancouver, BC preserves these machines for several years longer than equipment that’s not maintained correctly.
- Prevent rust and corrosion: Allowing costly industrial equipment to rust and corrode eventually leads to machine failure that could lead to expensive repairs or serious injuries. Coating and painting industrial equipment in Vancouver, BC provides your gear with the protection it needs from rust and corrosion.
- Heat resistance: Your machinery may be exposed to extremely high temperatures while working on various projects. Applying heat-resistant paint and coatings protects the integrity of your equipment to extend its lifespan further.
- Weather proof: The paint and coating on your industrial machines ensure humidity, acid rain, salty air and other weather conditions don’t wear away at your gear. As these protective coatings break down over time, you’ll want professionals to come in to repaint everything to maintain that necessary protection from the elements.
- Increased productivity: By properly maintaining industrial equipment, you cut down on unplanned downtime. That allows your employees to go about their work uninterrupted for longer periods.
- Maintain appearance: First impressions matter. You don’t want potential clients to see your equipment and think you don’t invest in your business. With a fresh coat of paint, your machines look ready to get the job done instead of needing to be dismantled for parts.
- Save money: Since you’re taking the necessary steps to maintain your industrial equipment, you spend less money on repairing broken parts or replacing entire machines. While others must regularly invest in new equipment because they don’t care for their gear, you’re turning a profit using the machinery you already own.
- Higher resale value: As your company evolves, you may decide to upgrade your industrial equipment to meet your customers’ needs better. When it comes time to sell your current machinery, buyers pay more for gear that’s been maintained and painted over the years.
As experts in industrial equipment painting in Vancouver, BC, Hydro Tech is currently working hard to paint a 440-ton crane for one of our clients, Global Rigging & Transport. This is just one example of the top-tier coating and painting services we perform. If you have questions about painting your equipment, contact us now to schedule a consultation to discuss your needs.
Categorised in: Industrial Painting
This post was written by Writer