5 Reasons to Pressure Wash Your Parking Lot
With so much on their plate, business owners can often overlook cleaning their parking lots—but believe it or not, this seemingly small task is a necessary part of operating any business with surface parking.
Continue reading to learn why pressure washing a parking lot is so essential:
- Prolong pavement lifespan: Motor oil, brake fluid, antifreeze and all of the other liquids that drip from vehicles onto pavement don’t just leave nasty stains—they eat away at the asphalt. The best way to protect your parking lot and prevent the need to repave it is by periodically pressure washing it.
- Keep your parking lot attractive: A shoddy-looking parking lot can actually deter customers. Someone may decide not to visit your store if your parking lot is full of stains or even damaged. Make sure you’re not losing out on any business by hiring a team for parking lot washing.
- Decrease liabilities: The grime that accumulates on parking lots can be a slipping hazard for some folks visiting your business—and getting sued by someone who’s injured on your property is a costly headache you want to avoid. Pressure washing your parking lot is the only solution to avoiding a lawsuit.
- Protect the environment: Many of those liquids that drip onto your pavement don’t just stay there; they can eventually run off to the grass and either kill the vegetation or seep into our water supply. Pressure washing is an eco-friendly cleaning solution that effectively protects Mother Nature.
- Save time over other cleaning methods: It’s true that there are other ways to clean a parking lot. Instead of sweeping, scrubbing or using harsh chemicals, just pressure wash it. In addition to being eco-friendly, pressure washing is the fastest way to get a surface clean.
Signs that it’s time for cleaning
Knowing when it’s time to clean your parking lot doesn’t have to be a guessing game. These are a few indicators that you should hire a team for pressure washing:
- Unsightly stains: Take a quick glance at your parking lot. If it’s full of those nasty stains mentioned above, it’s your leading indicator that it’s time to pressure wash your parking lot. The longer you wait to address those stains, the harder it’ll be to get your parking lot clean.
- Grime accumulation: You may also feel that it’s time for pressure washing as you walk through the parking lot. Any grimy or slippery areas should be pressure washed ASAP to prevent the slipping hazards mentioned above.
- Customer or employee complaints: You may not end up losing customers due to your poor-looking parking lot, but you might hear some complaints from patrons or employees. Hire a pressure washing pro as soon as you get one complaint.
Hire Hydro Tech to clean your parking lot
Although parking lot washing can be a DIY job, we always recommend hiring a professional to ensure the job is done right. When it comes to the best in the business, look no further than our team at Hydro Tech. Reach out to us today to learn all about our commercial pressure washing services.
Categorised in: Parking Lot Power Washing
This post was written by Writer