We Offer Stone and Concrete Sealing in Vancouver, BC
At Hydro Tech Power Washing, we are known for providing exceptional pressure washing services for commercial and industrial clients, but did you know that we also offer sealing and coating services? We can provide you with a high-gloss seal coat for your exposed aggregate, stamped concrete and natural stone.
If you haven’t had seal coating services before, you might be wondering whether it’s worth it to have your surfaces seal coated. There are many different benefits to having seal coating services performed. Seal coating adds a degree of protection and durability that you simply won’t achieve otherwise. If you’re unsure about whether concrete or stone sealing in Vancouver, BC is a service that you want, consider a few of the many benefits that it can offer.
Why is sealcoating important?
You would never neglect to put a roof on your house, so why skip seal coating your driveway, floor or paved surface? Just like a roof is designed to protect the structure of your home, a seal coat is designed to preserve and protect surfaces from various kinds of damage. It can be easy to think that hard surfaces such as exposed aggregate, stamped concrete and natural stone are durable enough on their own to withstand the elements, but you might be surprised at how quickly they can become worn down and damaged if they are left unprotected. No matter what specific surface is being seal coated, there are certain benefits that you can expect from having this service done:
- Resilience: One of the main reasons why stone and concrete sealing in Vancouver, BC is so important is that it makes your surfaces more resilient to the elements. During the stormier months, the constant onslaught of rain, ice and snow can really take a toll on concrete and stone surfaces, and a seal coat acts as a protective barrier.
- Protection from contaminants: Heavy chemicals, motor oil and other toxic substances can wear down your surfaces, but seal coating offers excellent resistance to these types of contaminants.
- Increased safety: When you have a natural stone surface or walkway that gets heavy use, it’s not uncommon for some stones to fall out of place and pose a tripping hazard. Seal coating locks your surface into place and prevents this from happening.
- Easy maintenance: The smooth, consistent finish of a seal coat is easy to wash and maintain.
- Longer lifespan: Because of the protection that concrete and stone sealing in Vancouver, BC provides, your surfaces will actually last longer and stay in better condition.
There are so many reasons why seal coating is a good choice, so what are you waiting for? Contact Hydro Tech Power Washing to find out more about these services and many more. We have experience working with clients of all types to provide exceptional services, including industrial and commercial pressure washing and seal coating. We have a track record for providing friendly and professional service and a high quality of workmanship. No matter what your specific needs and circumstances may be, we would be happy to help provide the service that you need. Simply call us to discuss your needs with our team and get started with an appointment.
Categorised in: Concrete Sealing, Stone Sealing
This post was written by Writer